TITLE

 In my opinion, one of the best webtoons published this year is Doramasenlatino. The art style is so good that it makes you feel like you are in Mexico. It is not a comedy, and it is not a scientific study or an experiment. The story and the illustrations speak for themselves, and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves cartoons but does not particularly enjoy scientific studies.

If you are wondering if this webtoon series about a young Mexican girl who travels back and forth between the United States and Mexico is real life, the answer is yes. Although the cartoonish rendering of Mexico is funny, the storyline is true, and the book's main character, Manhua, is portrayed as a very real young woman from Manoya, Mexico. Although the main characters featured in Doramasenlatino do not have any speaking voice, the drawings are amazingly accurate, and I was very impressed by the way the story was told.

I enjoyed this particular doramas because it was different from what I normally read. Most of the books I have enjoyed are about historical figures, or about people from the southern part of the United States. I love historical romance more than anything else, and I really like stories about people who are from other countries and have their own unique traditions. I especially enjoy stories that tell me that someone in my home country has been abroad longer than I have, or that someone from another country is a celebrity in their own right. These types of stories are the ones that make me happy.

The first thing that struck me about Doramasen Latina was the great recipes that were included with the comic strip. I especially enjoyed the section on doramas en espa ol chair, where there were recipes for chicken enchiladas, and enchiladas o the freshest of bell peppers. I especially enjoyed the very spicy black beans, and how easy they were to make, even for a beginner like myself. I also really liked the combination of the super fresh cilantro along with the crunchy, bright red pimiento.

This webtoon was definitely not as funny as the earlier two episodes of the true beauty show, which is why I think it lost a lot of fans since then. However, I do think it's worth giving a try just for the experience of learning a new language in Spanish. I'm also glad I gave the previous episodes a try, because they really made me understand just how much more there is to this language than most people probably know. If you want to learn some of the humor in this webtoon, you can find it at the bottom of the page.

I would recommend all you beginners learn some Spanish vocabulary if this webtoon is right for you. If you like stories about true beauty queens, you will definitely enjoy this one. It's very entertaining and I think it is worth giving a try. The next two episodes are definitely going to be great. I am definitely looking forward to the next one

Comments

Popular Posts